Tuesday 11 April 2017

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

1.  Read
2.  Spelling - quiz THURDAY
3.  Lyrics - please practice daily
4.  Spring Production - OFFICE NEWSLETTER REGARDING SHOW TIMES
                                            Please send in all clothing items asap.  
                                            Label with your child's name. Thank you!!!
 
PIZZA ORDERS:  due Tuesday for Friday, April 21
 
GROOVY!  - SPRING PRODUCTION - only 5 school days to go!!!
Costume Ideas
-white shirts with a positive social message (PEACE, LOVE, Be Happy, etc.)
-jeans (bell bottoms if you have them ;-). )
-long skirts
-flip flops
-boys: leather/jean jackets or motorcycle vests (embroidery logos, peace signs, etc.)
-boys:  bandanas for heads
-girls:  flowers in hair/headband
***fringe

Reminders:
  • EASTER WEEKEND - No School - April 14 & April 17 
  • SPRING PRODUCTION - April 19 & 20
    •   Wednesday Performances:  8:45 & 12:45 and 7 pm both nights
  • KTHC PERFORMANCE - April 21 - 1-1:30 pm
  • PRO-D - No School - April 24 
  • ART STARTS - Jackie Essombe - 1:00-2:15 pm
 
Have great week!

1 comment:

  1. i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Arianna love spell can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to Arianna love spell. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Arianna love spell real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: ariannalovespell@gmail.com
    his website:http://ariannalovespell.skynova.io
    Gracy Hancock, 29 years,USA.

    ReplyDelete